Saturday, June 27, 2015

WELCOME to the Enchantment of Beads!!

LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF, SORT OF...
I'm terrible at introductions, so just let me say, in a nutshell I LOVE beads! Going to a bead show is so overwhelming to me, I usually just stand there for several minutes taking it all in! I go to an online store and compile lists I could never afford unless I won a lottery.  I love beads!

HI EVERYONE, MY NAME IS GINNY AND I AM A BEAD ADDICT...
Let me just say first and foremost, I am a bead addict. You can never have too many beads!! My second biggest addiction is jewelry, so it was a natural progression to take my addiction to beads and use it to create my own jewelry, which I've been doing for at least 40 years. I'm happy to say that I was fortunate enough to make my living with my addiction for many years, and not everyone gets to make a living with something they love. I thoroughly enjoyed the many years I sold my designs and had quite a following of customers and was a Powerseller for many years on Ebay. I miss it sometimes, but now I'm trying many new ways to create my jewelry and now the only person I have to please is ME, and I'm rather enjoying that!

BLOGGING 101 AND 102...
I've never been good at keeping up a blog, and I'm so hoping this one will be different, especially since one of my pet peeves is going to a blog and the last post was three years ago. I mean, REALLY? So I do not want to be guilty of that anymore and truly hope to keep this one current AND I really want to turn others on to the magick and enchantment of beads!!

So without further adieu, WELCOME to "The Enchantment of Beads".


My favorite bead assistant, Chili!





No comments:

Post a Comment